10 October 2013

Eye of the Day: Retrograde Pixie Dust


Yeah, no, not dead yet! Just overly distracted by new TV Shows. I don't know if that's bad or not. Sleepy Hollow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon A Time... Plus I've also taken to Modern Family, which I never watched before until recently. WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN WATCHING THIS BEFORE?!

Ahem, other then that. If you follow me on Instagram, then you know last Saturday I wore a dress to work. Out of my comfort zone. But I did it, and I'm doing it again this Saturday. Truth be told, this dress is actually a dress that I wanted as soon as I saw it in Target. I have NEVER wanted a dress before, but it's the type that I was just drawn to, I think because from afar it looked like a matte leather due to the embossed fabric.

Enough of that though, the main purpose of this post is an eye look that I have been wearing rather often. It was actually one of those "lets see if it'll work" and I get nothing, but compliments when I do wear it. 

Products Used:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Beaming Reflection from the PixiGlow Collection
  • Walk of Shame from Urban Decay Naked Basics (Not Pictured)
  • Urban Decay Stardust in Retrograde
  • Urban Decay Stardust in Void
  • e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Black
  • Crave from Urban Decay Naked Basics (Not Pictured)
  • Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash Mascara in Blackened Brown


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...