02 January 2013

Small introduction post to my small beauty blog.

For over a year I have been debating back and forth about started a beauty related blog (wait ANOTHER one of those blogs?!), I figured with 2013 beginning maybe I should just take the bull by the horns and go with it.

So, here I am (at work), giving it a shot. Figured that I would start with an introduction post that will be short and sweet.

Most know me on the Internet as Alchemy (or recently I've adapted to Nyuu). I'm rather private (only close friends online actually know what my real name is), which was part of my big debate with myself. I'm shy until you get to know me so I'm always under the impression that my opinion with anything doesn't matter due to being the last to be heard.

I'm fairly obsessed with anything beauty (especially nails and perfume), as well as being obsessed with comic books and video games (not that the last two matter).

I think that's that's, I don't want this post to become long and drawn out (if you know me, then you know I have a tendency of doing an overkill with details).

My goal right now is to at least gain a follower or two by the end of this year :D Even if it's just one follower, then I'll feel like it's an accomplishment.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...