27 July 2013

Haul Ahoy!: Could a day be anymore Purrfect?








This is a small haul from yesterday (Friday), I normally prefer not to do posts about hauls, but I was definitely excited about this one! I just couldn't resist. So, this will be a quick post.

Two I purchased at Target, and the other two from Harmons.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Fierce and Tangy ($2.97 - Target)
Color Club Girl About Town in East Austin ($4.29 - Harmons)
Nicole by OPI Gumdrops in Candy is Dandy ($6.94 - Harmons)
Katy Perry Purr Perfume ($8.84 - Target)

The Katy Perry perfume was a major find for me, it was at one of the Clearance end caps on a back aisle. So if you're looking for that perfume, in particular, definitely check out any of the end caps Target has.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Color Club nail polish that you picked out! I'm a new follower on GFC and bloglovin, hope you can follow back too!:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...