I typically try not to do hauls often, but with this one I just couldn't resist. My excitement of yesterday came in the form of a little box from a company called Urban Decay. What I ordered was from their sale portion of their website, so I'm sure everyone has seen these products before, but I may still do reviews on them because they're new to me!
Below are the six items that I ordered, not pictured is the Primer Potion card sample that I also received.
- Deluxe Shadow Box (Reg. $38; Sale $10)
- Stardust Eyeshadow in Retrograde (Reg. $20; Sale $5)
- Stardust Eyeshadow in Void (Reg. $20; Sale $5)
- Deluxe Eyeshadow in Frigid (Reg. $18; Sale $4) Currently out of stock.
- Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge (Reg. $19; Sale $6)
- Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Crash (Reg. $19; Sale $6)