09 June 2013

Pictorial: Club Naked II


I'm baaack with my pictorials! Haha! This is actually the look I've been wearing on Thursdays when I work the late shift at work. I've actually received quite a few compliments on it as well (there's a SHOCK!). So, instead of doing a step by step from just two photos, I quickly redid the look for a pictorial :D


First before anything, I primed my eyes with Milani Eyeshadow Primer and allowed that to set for 30 seconds.

Next, I used PIXI Shell Sheen in the inner corner, on the upper lid and below as well. Then taking Brun Beam I filled in the rest of the lid, also taking it along the lower lash line.

After that, I used MAC's Club (if you don't have this, I'm not sure, but check out Wet n Wild's Comfort Zone palette, there could be an alternative to use there) all over where I had placed Brun Beam. I took Club slightly into Shell Sheen just so that the inner corner color would have a good transition. I also brought Club up above the crease slightly for the next step...

Taking Naked 2 from Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette, I placed that above the crease as a transition color. I went in with a couple of swipes until I was satisfied with it.

Inner corner time! I used Venus again from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. Placing it anywhere that I had placed Shell Sheen, and blending it into Club.

Next, taking an angle brush I used e.l.f.'s Cream Eyeliner in Black to line my upper lash line. Then used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Rockstar on my lower water line.

Not pictured is the mascara I used, which is Maybelline's new The Falsies Big Eyes Duo Mascara (review to come!) I also forgot to curl my lashes (d'oh!). Two coats to the upper lashes and one coat to the lower lashes. Then you're done!


Products Used
  • Milani Eyeshadow Primer
  • PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen in Shell Sheen
  • PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen in Brun Beam
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Club
  • Naked 2 from Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • Venus from Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Rockstar
  • Maybelline The Falsies Volum'Express Big Eyes Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...