30 June 2013

Quick Post: Eye of the Day Burnt Auburn


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I actually lucked out yesterday (if you follow me on twitter, I mentioned this already), while at work, the country club that is virtually (there's a hotel in between) next to the restaurant set off a brilliant display of fireworks! I wanted them from one of the rooms, then ended up being out onto the upper patio to watch them. Best part was that they were setting off the customers' car alarms. Oops!

Anyway! This is another quick post for yesterday's eye of the day! Apparently this was a look that worked well with my eyes, or so I had been told =\ 

This basically consisted me of "winging it" as I knew the main color I wanted to use, but didn't really have anything beyond that planned out. Whoops! I guess it could be considered a happy mistake? :D

Products Used
  • Milani Eyeshadow Primer
  • Auburn from Sally Girl
  • Burnt Plum Baked Eyeshadow from e.l.f.
  • Dalliance Mega Metal Eyeshadow from MAC
  • Sketch from MAC
  • e.l.f. cream eyeliner in Black
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar
  • Wet n Wild Mega Impact Mascara

1 comment:

  1. I like this look a lot! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...