18 November 2013

Unboxing: Influenster RoseVoxBox

http://beautyparfait.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

First off, I'm still trying to figure out my other camera, I think I figured out how to get the flash brighter those, so it isn't casting a yellowish tint to everything now. 


Second, I was beyond excited when I found out that I would be receiving a Rose VoxBox from Influenster. Last time I received a VoxBox was over a year ago, before I had the blog! Over a year ago, I was surprised when I opened the VoxBox and I'm still surprised. Pleasantly surprised!

This is simply an unboxing, certain products will have their own reviews coming soon.



Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions
Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions
Retails: $12.49

Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions help keep feet warm and dry while providing all day comfort. Their multi-layer design helps insulate the foot while two plush layers provide extra cushioning. Cozy Cushions help keep feet dry by absorbing perspiration and offer superior support on hard surfaces.

Unboxing Thoughts?: Can definitely say that I was surprised to see this. Pleasantly surprised. Why? Because I have been thinking about purchasing them for the winter. Can't wait to put them in my boots to try them out!

Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles
Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles
Retails: $3.99 (5.1oz bag)

Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When you break the shell of a LINDOR truffle, the irresistible smooth filling starts to melt and so will you. Available in 10 smooth, melting flavors.

Unboxing Thoughts?: I might be one in a small handful of people out there, but I'm not a chocolate lover. I have to be in the mood for chocolate. Besides that, I've had these before, and I can say that I do like them, when I'm wanting chocolate. Last Christmas, I actually became addicted to them.

Kiss Gradation Polishes
Kiss® Gradation Polishes
Retails: $6.99

Give yourself a trendy gradation manicure in no time with Kiss Gradation Polishes. Quick and easy to apply in three easy steps, you will end up with a mani filled with glitter and shine in no time! Available at Walgreens.

Unboxing Thoughts?: Shock! Wasn't expecting this. Had a twinge of disappointment only because I have this already, still unopened to try out. I think the one I already bought might have a better place else where (shhh, it's a secret!).

belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits
belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits
Retails: $3.69 (box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits)

belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits are made with delicious ingredients and carefully baked to release steady energy that lasts all morning. They're a good source of fiber and B-vitamins, contain no high fructose corn syrup, and have 18-20 grams of whole grain per serving and taste great - perfect for on-the-go.

Unboxing Thoughts?: Blueberries... I'm not a fan of blueberries. I like the scent, but not the taste. But, they will be eaten!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Retails: $5.99

The 60s are back in full swing with a thicker, fuller, wide-eyed look! Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara brings you a bold, wide-eyed look, fanned out volume, and no clumps for lashes that are up, out, and over the top!

Unboxing Thoughts?: Excitement! Like I don't have enough mascaras already, but anytime I get a new mascara, I'm excited; especially to see if it works as it claims. The name though is a mouthful.

Vitabath Hydrating Lotion
Vitabath Hydrating Lotion
Retails: $7.99

Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, and synthetic color.

Unboxing Thoughts?: Lotion! I'm a lotion hoarder, even though 90% of the time, I forget it. With winter coming around, this is perfect! Never tried anything from Vitabath before, so excited!

http://influenster.com

Disclaimer: Products mentioned in this post were sent to me for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...