10 February 2013

EotD: Quick look to go to work

This should probably be called Eyes of the Night simply because I was working 5pm to 10:30pm tonight. Honestly, I wasn't planning on putting make-up on today at all simply because both my Mother and I had been outside shoveling about a foot of snow! Definitely wanted to relax after that. 

Long story short, my Mom and I work for the same family owned business, so she ended up being called in, and I figured I have work that I couldn't get to yesterday because of the blizzard, so I best get my rear in gear and go!


Products Used:

  • PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen in Shell Sheen
  • M.A.C. Mega Metal Shadow in Dalliance
  • E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Earthly
  • E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Caffeinated
  • M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline
  • N.Y.C. Show Time Volumizing Mascara in Extreme Black


After applying PIXI Shell Sheen all over the lid, I started with the inner corners using M.A.C. Dalliance. 

Next I used E.L.F. Earthly, basically concentrating it to the center, merging it with Dalliance which was very easy. In fact the way Earthly translates in photos, the green doesn't pick up! I then ran Earthly along the lower lash line, keeping it to the middle.

After that I used E.L.F. Caffeinated on the outer v, into the crease and on the outer corner of the lower lash line, blending it into Earthly.

Finally, I ran M.A.C. Feline into my upper lash line and lower water line. Then applied my HG mascara, N.Y.C. Show Time.

The end result?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...