24 February 2013

Haul Time!: Target

If it's one thing I've learned, Target is dangerous. Right now they have a ton of cosmetic/polish items marked on clearance. From E.L.F. (you can put that on clearance?) to PIXI. Most of the items however, are with the brands, so keep your eyes on for the red tags!

While I was down one aisle, my Mom had gone off to another aisle, bringing back two other Rimmel London palettes. Now I want to put this out there, my Mom doesn't do make-up. In fact, she's highly allergic to it, including Almay. Not to mention she is colorblind (monochrome stage) as well, yet she always does her best when looking for make-up for me; she just doesn't know what colors she's actually looking at.

So without further ado, here's the haul!

Everything you see, save for one, was on clearance. So like last time, I'll be bolding the actual price I paid along with the retail price from Target.

Rimmel London ($1.98/$3.99) Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in #026 Precious Crown.  I'll be doing a review on this one for sure being they seem to be black duochromes when I did fast swatches earlier.

Rimmel London ($1.98/$3.99) Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in #024 Green Sapphire. This one along with another from this haul are going to be appearing in a special post I have planned in March ;x

Rimmel London ($1.88/$3.79) Lasting Finish Pro Nail Varnish in #375 Stiletto Red.

E.L.F. ($.70/$1.00) Custom Eyes Step2 Eye Shadow in #2514 Navy.

N.Y.C. ($1.20/$1.72) In A New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish in #240 Midtown.

O.P.I. ($8.48/$16.99) Original Nail Envy. Yes, I nearly fell over at the clearance price practically being HALF the original price. I couldn't pass this up.

Maybelline ($2.94) Stylish Smokes in #165S Antique Jade.


Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this post were purchased by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...