22 February 2013

Haul: Mini-haul from both Walmart & Target

Good Evening!



First off, I saw waaaay too many new products at Walmart. Somehow I developed the will power not to purchase everything I picked up (still trying to decide if that's good or bad). The Walmart that I go to is now remodeling their cosmetic area with new shelving units and proper lighting.

Just a quick note, what I got in this mini-haul, I won't have any swatches or anything as I plan on doing reviews for each product.

Rimmel London (Walmart $4.97) Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer in #123 Fair. I've tried other products from Rimmel before, but nothing from their concealer/foundation lines. I'm super excited about trying this concealer. This is going to be the first product getting a review for this haul too.

Rimmel London (Target $1.98/$3.99) Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in #023 Beauty Spells. The Taupe-Mauve pulled me in.

Rimmel London (Target $1.78/$3.59) Glam'Eyes Trio Eye Shadow in #747 Dark Angel.

L'Oréal Paris (Target $2.98/$5.99) Wear Infinite Studio Secrets Professional Eye Shadow Quad in #306 Forest Light.

The three items I purchased from Target, I put the price I actually paid for them in bold, then included what Target sells them for as retail. The Target I actually went to had a lot of make-up items marked down for clearance, both on the shelves and at the end aisles.

Disclaimer: Products mentioned in this post were purchased by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...