Yes! I got back from seeing Iron Man 3, no worries won't go into a review or anything. My Iron Man Inspired series will continue as I saw an Armor in the movie (not sure of the Mark) that I want to try and do a tutorial for.
I wanted to do a quick post of what look I ended up going with for today, before I have to head off to work.
This is actually the simple form of what I wanted to do. The polish did NOT want to dry. I even did the running the nails under ice cold water to try and speed up the process so I could put the guides on for the half moons. Didn't work. Used a guide on my pinky and ring finger the gold polish started to pull up. So 8 out of 10 fingers had the half moons done by hand. These are actually the two polishes that I used for the other two Iron Man movies as well. They represent the armor well!
- Sally Hansen Hi-Definition Hail Color in Lite
- Color Club in Warming Trend
here, just switched out the silver for gold and added in the blue shift of Aura from Urban Decay.
- PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen in Peach Pavé
- Rust from NYX
- Crown & Sceptre from MAC (LE)
- Family Treasures from MAC (LE)
- Aura from Urban Decay Glinda Palette
- OZ from Urban Decay Glinda Palette
- South from Urban Decay Glinda Palette
- Illusion from Urban Decay Glinda Palette
- Studio Gear Invincible Gel/Cream Eye Liner in Invincible Onyx
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Blackmail
- Studio Gear Impactfull Pro T.L.S. Mascara