30 August 2013

Eye of the Day: The Crash of Honey

The Crash of Honey. The Crash of Honey? I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I came up with that one, but I'm going with it!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic Labor Day weekend if you are state side, if not, I still hope you all have a fantastic weekend! For me... I'll be attempting to make home made marshmallows tomorrow being my work schedule this weekend is backwards. No work Saturday, but working Sunday. However! I'm off Monday xD The goal for this weekend besides marshmallows is to organize my nail polishes... I'm actually going to even attempt a spreadsheet for them.

My second goal is to get more reviews up. I've been slacking on them and I even know that. So I'm hoping this weekend, especially Monday, I'll be able to catch up.

Before I start rambling, on to the eye of the day! This is the look I wore yesterday to work.

Products Used
  • Milani Eye Shadow Primer
  • Beaming Reflection from the PixiGlow Collection
  • Honey from Urban Decay  Deluxe Shadow Box
  • Crave from Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Black
  • Walk of Shame from Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • Venus from Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Crash
  • Jordana Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black


3 comments:

  1. I love gold eyeshadow looks! I will definitely try this eye look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's me again! I forgot to mention this in my last comment, but I nominated you for a Versatile Blog Award! I love the vibe of your blog; the eye looks, the hauls, reviews, etc. Basically, I love everything about your blog and feel that you really deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! I've seen the UD Deluxe Shadow box on sale at a few places, might have to get it!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my post!!!

    beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...