05 March 2013

Weekly Nails: B-Right Greeny

This is going to be a super duper quick post. Nothing fancy or anything like that (apologies!). I'm trying to find my tripod to MAYBE do a tutorial. Maybe. Can I stress the maybe? Providing I FIND my tripod.


All I knew is that I wanted to use the Hard Candy polish I purchased on Friday (Itzy Glitz collection), but after swatching it, I didn't feel like doing multiple layers to get it opaque. Next best thing? Layer it! Going through my lime green mini-collection to find the right one. 

Base coat used was O.P.I. Nail Envy. Top coat, Inm Out The Door.

After letting that dry, I began with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in B-Right On!. B-Right On! is a vivid, yellow-green cream polish. Two coats were used for it to be opaque (no clean up yet!). 

After letting that dry, I next began to layer on Hard Candy Teeny Greeny (lime green metallic with gold/copper flecks) on top of B-Right On! Three coats were used. (Annnd now clean up!)



And there you have it! Definitely an easy one and I love the effect with the layering. I'm not sure though, but I do believe B-Right On! is discontinued. I haven't been able to find it on any site that I was able to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...