09 February 2013

What's In My Make-up Bag?

After passing my bag several times to day (namely to go outside and shovel snow), I finally grabbed my make-up bag because I wanted to do this post. I don't know if I'm going to do this as a monthly thing, or every other month because what I carry rarely changes.



I don't carry much make-up (not even powder!), mostly lip products. At least now it makes sense as to when I go in search of a lip stick, and can't find it though. It isn't missing, it's just in its new home!

1. E.L.F. Travel Mirror. The actual logo has since worn off.
2. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Oil Blotting Sheets. I use these once in a blue moon, mostly during the summer.
3. Selena Gomez Roller Perfume. LOVE IT!
4. Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Plum. Always using this!
5. Revlon ColorStay Soft & Smooth in Satin Rosewood (#295). I got this at Big Lots for, I think $1.50
6. Bloom Cosmetics in Sweet Pea.
7. Tarte Lip Surgence in Sweet.
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose & Shine (#619).
9. Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Moulin Rose. Was given this as a gift.
10. PIXI Tinted Brilliance Balm in No. 2 Magnific Mauve. Use this the most along with Fresh.
11. Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipgloss in Plum Divine (08)
12. Revlon Just Bitten in Beloved.

I see a trend here... I have a lot of Revlon products!

1 comment:

  1. Great pos,t I love the fresh sugar lip balms! The smell is heavenly. :)
    http://eatsleepshopmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...