17 March 2013

St. Patrick's Day: Eyes of the Day

When Irish Eyes Are Smiling.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! 

In my house we celebrate our heritage around the clock, every single day. I'm very proud to be able to tell people that my Grandmother had been born and raised (until she was 6) in Co. Wicklow and that we still have family in Dublin.

Without further ado, onward to the eye of the day!

Products Used

Primer: PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen in Shell Sheen

Inner Corner/Inner fourth: M.A.C. White Rabbit

Second Fourth: M.A.C. Sweet & Punch

Center Fourth: Maybelline Antique Jade

Outer Fourth/Outer V: Rimmel London Green Sapphire (not pictured, I couldn't find it after I used it)

Lower Lashline: NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Orange Zest Pearl

Eyeliner: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Blackmail 

Mascara: N.Y.C. Show Time Volumizing Mascara in Extreme Black 

Swatches
End Results
St. Patrick's Day Eye of the Day

I would love to see everyone's eyes of the day or even face of the day for St. Patrick's Day
Feel free to leave a comment below with a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...