17 March 2013

St. Patrick's Day: 7 Polish Manicure

Did my final round for my St. Paddy's Day manicure. I'm pretty sure I ended up going a tad overboard with polishes. I used a total of SEVEN! And I didn't even do any water marbling either. Ho hum.

The first one that I did [link], only used a total of four. I swear though, after this post, I'll get back to doing reviews!


Polishes Used
Base Coat: O.P.I. Nail Envy (Not Pictured)
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Topcoat

From Zoya: Apple, Tanzy and Ivanka
From Wet n Wild - Fergie: Gold Album and New Years Kiss
Sinful Colors: Snow Me White
Hard Candy: Teeny Greeny (used as an overlay)

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

Apple, Snow Me White (New Years Kiss overlay) Tanzy
Apple, Gold Album with Ivanka for the Shamrocks
Apple with Teeny Greeny overlay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...