25 March 2013

Series: Saturday Face of the Day

Yes, I'm doing this again! Alchemy is being brave! Ha ha, ok no. I meant to do this Saturday night, but after getting off work, I was insanely busy doing another post. Then I actually forgot on Sunday that I had taken the pictures. Whoops! 

I tossed this back and forth today though while I was at work, simply because I still wasn't feeling that great on Saturday (I'm still not, but at least I stopped sneezing!). I just figured, you know what, despite the fact that I take selfies awkwardly, and am under the weather (hence why I look haggard), I'm going for it!

Onward with the show!



Face

Foundation: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation (SPF 20) in Ivory #805

Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer (SPF 35) in NW15

Powder: E.L.F. High Definition Powder Translucent (not actually needed with this foundation, but I wasn't sure being this was the first time wearing Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1.)

Blush: Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sunny Spice*.

Lips: NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie (not pictured, see my review here

Eyes
Primer: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist

Inner Corners: MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Dalliance

All Over Lid: E.L.F. Baked Eyeshadow in Pixie

Crease/Outer V: E.L.F. Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum

Eyeliner: (Smudged into upper lashline and on lower waterline) Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Blackmail

Mascara: Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black

End Result
All products used.
And drum roll! Overall result!


Hello awkward and looking vampy (I'm not sparkling!). That's what happens when I'm in natural light HA! No, I was trying a new function on the camera, which is why I look pale as a ghost. The actual GOOD photos I took, I forgot to put the SD card in and they were saved to the hard drive of the camera and I can't figure out how to get them off there. /sigh I can't find the cable that goes with the camera... it's probably having lunch with my tripod.

That's all folks! If you stuck around this long, THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. One of the reasons I like this Cover Girl Outlast foundation is because they offer a SUPER pale shade! I am naturally very fair, and in winter, I really need a pale shade. Thank you Cover Girl!

    A little goes a long way. Yes - I totally understand about flash photography - you will look even paler. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...