15 March 2013

Series: Thursday Face of the Day


Be afraid, be very afraid!

I contemplated doing this post last night (Thursday after I got out of work) because this would be me taking a HUGE step out of my comfort zone (very much trying to avoid an anxiety attack over it). I'm noting here and now, I'm insanely camera shy. I don't like having my picture taken, which is why majority of any photos of me, you see my mobile covering up a portion of my face. I feel "safe" in that sense, no one can see me fully. I can you can say it's a phobia of cameras.

 
So, actually doing a face of the day, with photos (besides product photos) is a big step for me. So please sit tight until the end of the post!


Face Products

Break down of what I used: Face

Foundation: Femme Couture 8 in 1 Get Flawless Foundation in Fair. I think I finally figured this foundation out, I didn't think it actually liked me at first, but now we're getting along.

Concealer: Rimmel London Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer in Fair

Powder: E.L.F. High Definition Powder

Blush: PIXI PixiGlow 3 in one blush (no name)

Brushes used: Real Techniques Blush Brush (for E.L.F. HD Powder) & Buffing Brush (Foundation), No name brand (from Target) stippling brush for blush.


NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie (photo from previous post.
Lips: NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie


Eye Products
Break down of what I used: Eyes

Primer: PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen in Shell Sheen

Inner Corner: M.A.C. Mega Metal Shadow in Dalliance

All Over Lid: E.L.F. Baked Eyeshadow in Pixie

Crease/Outer V: E.L.F. Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum

Eyeliner: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Blackmail (yes I used it as an eyeliner!)

Mascara: N.Y.C. Show Time Volumizing Mascara in Extreme Black

End Result
End result for the whole look (drum roll!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...