29 March 2013

Series: Thursday Face of the Day


I'm back with another Face of the Day. I'm starting to get used to this, although it still feels strange... this was another Thursday where I was working the "graveyard shift", so on days like this I can spend more time on my make-up instead of rush, rush, rush, out the door!

Of course, while I'm trying to take pictures before I was to leave for work, my camera battery dies. Luckily, my cell phone has a front facing camera. Oh front facing camera, how I love you, you hide all the imperfections!



Face Products
Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin in 2.0 (sample)

Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer (SPF 35) in NW15

Blush: Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sunny Spice

Lips: Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss in Glinda

Eye Products
 Primer: Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist

Inner Corner: Urban Decay Aura from the Glinda palette

All Over Lid: Urban Decay Magic from the Glinda palette

Crease/Outer-V: Urban Decay Tornado from the Glinda palette

Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Rockstar
  
Mascara: Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black

End Result

All products used
Overall result!


 Thank you for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...