11 March 2013

Haul: Target and Harmon

Good news everybody! Har har, bonus points if you know where that's from.

My Target is beginning to get the newer lines from ELF (finally!). I think I spent a good 15 minutes standing in front of the display trying to decide on what to get. Now it suddenly makes sense as to why the display area was very bare for quite sometime.

Fast and furious, lets get to it!





From Harmon Discount
Lucked out and they STILL had the Wet n' Wild Limited Edition 8 pan eye shadow palette. Picked up Nude Awakening ($4.99).

From Target
My Mother actually headed down the aisle before I did, and pointed to the newly stocked items for ELF (she points and wanders, letting me fend for myself). Ended up picking up three items (3 items for the whole 15 minutes I was standing in awe?), ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted and Burnt Plum ($3.00 each), plus Flawless Eyeshadow in Party Purple ($2.00).

And for some reason, anytime I'm in Target, I can't leave without a nail polish. Picked up Revlon Colorstay in Bonsai (anytime I hear Bonsai I'm instantly reminded of Ed from Cowboy Bebop watering Jet's Bonsai trees).

Reviews are to follow! As soon as my camera battery is charged.

Disclaimer: Products mentioned in this post were purchased by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...