31 March 2013

Tutorial: Easter Eye of the Day



After going back and forth trying to figure out what to do for eye make up, trial and error with another palette and ended up having to go over it with other colors due to lack of pigmentation... I conjured up this.

Originally, I wanted to do a video tutorial, but the tripod I purchased, well... it decided to die. It literally broke into two pieces. /sigh back to the drawing board.

Not sure if it'll matter, but I'm wearing Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in the color Ivory. I'm savoring my Urban Decay sample for work week ;x




Products used
1. Applied Milani Eyeshadow Primer all over the lid.

2. Taking Urban Decay's Aura from the Glinda palette, I placed the frosty white/pink on the inner corner, then took the frosty blue and placed that on just the corner. In real life that color REALLY makes the inner corner pop.

3. Apply NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Very Pink Pearl on the center of the lid.

4. Then I applied E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Earthly directly to the center of the lid, blending it into the Very Pink.

5. Next for the crease and outer V, I used MAC Freshwater eyeshadow.

6. Then to deepen the outer V and crease, I used E.L.F. Refill Pan in Navy.

7. Time to line the eyes, or well water line the eyes. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar, applying it to the upper and lower water lines.

Oh yeah, that's a hot look there. YIKES!
8. This go around for mascara, I'm using E.L.F. Volume Plumping Mascara (review is coming!). Two coats and this time I put some mascara on my lower lashes!








2 comments:

  1. Love your eye makeup! I've never used e.l.f products before but recently I got some and now i'm so into it! Love their product :)

    Found you through bloghop and following you via GFC
    I hope you have a time to come visit my blog as well! Have a great week!

    Grace
    http://www.graceofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The elf $1 products can be a hit or miss, but the studio line is fantastic.

      I'm following you back :D Been to your blog a few times, absolutely love it and the design!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...