09 March 2013

EotD: Gaelic Green

I meant to get this up yesterday after work, but I was just too tired. Bad excuse, but the truth! This can also be considered the start of my St. Patrick's Day eye make-up as well.

Greens and gold this go around. It was also in honor of my Grandfather's birthday yesterday too. He loved the color green.

So here we go!






Products used:

  • PIXI Beauty Lid Last Shadow Pen in Shell Sheen
  • M.A.C. White Rabbit (Reelers & Rockers palette from Tarten Tale)
  • M.A.C. Family Treasures (Reelers & Rockers palette from Tarten Tale)
  • M.A.C. Gaelic Gold (Reelers & Rockers palette from Tarten Tale)
  • Maybelline Antique Jade
  • Rimmel London Precious Crown (The deep green/black)
  • M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline
  • E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black
  • N.Y.C. Volumizing Mascara in Extreme Black



Swatches

Quick break-down:
First I started off applying PIXI Shell Sheen all over my lid, then quickly smudged it out because it does set fast. Next is mostly a bunch of layering of colors, then mimicking them to the lower lash line. I started off after Shell Sheen had set, by applying M.A.C. White Rabbit to the inner corners. Next to White Rabbit, I then blended M.A.C. Family Treasures (a gold) probably up o a third of my eye, I then blended M.A.C. Gaelic Gold (an antique gold) into Family Treasures. Family Treasures and Gaelic Gold pretty much blend seamlessly, very little blending is actually needed. Next I took Maybelline Antique Jade on the final outer third of my eye and blended it into Gaelic Gold. I went back and forth between Gaelic Gold and Antique Jade to get them properly blended. To deepen up the crease I used the dark green/black shade that comes in the Rimmel London Precious Crown quad palette. Finally, I used E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black (love this!) and smudged it to my upper lash line, then used M.A.C. Feline on my lower waterline. For some reason this combo just works better for me. Last, but not least, two coats of N.Y.C. Volumizing Mascara to my upper lashes.

End Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...