31 March 2013

Happy Easter! Easter Day Manicure

Hope everyone (who celebrates) is having a wonderful Easter. 

I wanted to get this up before I forget! Yesterday (after several failed attempts) I did my Easter manicure.

No page break this go around! So apologies in advance for such a long post.

Polishes used, *almost* all.
Easter Manicure
Easter Manicure

Thumb. Used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef as the base (2 coats). Then B-Right On!, Snow Me White and Lacey Lilac for the dots.

Index. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac (2 coats) as the base. Corel Reef, Snow Me White and Breezy Blue for dots.

Middle. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in B-Right On! (3 coats) for the base. Lacey Lilac, Snow me White and Breezy Blue for dots.

Pinky. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Breezy Blue (3 coats) as the base. Coral Reef, Snow Me White and Lacey Lilac for dots.

Now for my ring finger. This one was FUN (I'm being sarcastic). I had to redo this 3 times. The first time I used a different yellow polish and it was just getting to be too many layers (I was up to 8 and could STILL see the tip of my nail!). So I took that off and used a different yellow, here I thought it was dry, nope, tape stuck to it and pulled the polish up. /sigh REDO! Finally got it dried enough so that the tape wouldn't pull it up.

Polishes used.
NYC In a New York Minute Quick Dry in Leington Yellow (3 coats) as the base. Sinful Colors in Snow Me White for the cracked egg shell (I used scotch tape which I cut upside down Vs into). Sally Hansen Insta-dri in Orange Impulse for the little chickie nose (used a very tiny dotting tool which came in my Fingr's kit). And Nicole by OPI in I'm a Pool For Love for the eyes (I didn't have a black! Wait I don't have a black? I don't have a black polish! :O!).

Finished Product!

4 comments:

  1. Awww those are some cute polka-dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those nails are sooo cute :) especially the chicken

    http://classicquirk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D The chickie was a little issue, just had the wrong polish on.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...