22 March 2013

Haul: Covergirl, Hard Candy and Fing'rs

Quick post, as I'm still rather ill (boo!). I'm wanting to review the foundation I got last week (which the pump just broke to!), but look like a hot mess! UGH! Besides that, I ended up going to Walmart (I don't often due to how far the nearest Walmart is) and Target. Seriously, Walmart has to stop trying to kill me with their nail polish shrine! Too many temptations.

What I ended up getting at Walmart...

Hard Candy Crushed Chromes in Crush on Lava $4.00 Uh, I think this may be a dupe for another polish I have that is discontinued, I'll do a post about it!

Fing'rs Edge Art Box $4.98 This come with three mini nail art tools, an angle brush, a pointed brush and a dotter as well as several stickers.

From Target...

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation $9.47 I purchased the LIGHTEST shade which is 805 Ivory. Funny enough 805 was constantly sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...